What I'm thinking about today.
Indeed. :)
I'm so mad! I've written this post TWICE and it just keeps deleting itself and posting blank. Grrrr. I promise when it finally gets posted it'll be a good one.
I can't wait to read it!!
I recommend writing in a notepad then pasting the text in. That way you don't have to rewrite if there's a hiccup in posting.
This has happened to me a time or two before too. SO weird. Good luck getting it to post. I always love hearing what you have to say!
Indeed. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so mad! I've written this post TWICE and it just keeps deleting itself and posting blank. Grrrr. I promise when it finally gets posted it'll be a good one.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read it!!
ReplyDeleteI recommend writing in a notepad then pasting the text in. That way you don't have to rewrite if there's a hiccup in posting.
ReplyDeleteThis has happened to me a time or two before too. SO weird. Good luck getting it to post. I always love hearing what you have to say!
ReplyDelete